Coconut Cake Tube (500ml)
- Palm Oil Free - more sustainable than competitors.
- 98% of our customers would buy again!
- Made in the UK at our Shropshire factory
These Coconut Cake Tubes are made to our own unique recipe, making them a great source of essential fats and calories for your garden birds and the best quality and energy-rich bird food.
Peanut flour and coconut flour are combined to make this particular variant, which is incredibly popular with a wide variety of garden birds such as; woodpeckers, tits and robins!
Our Peanut Cakes are one of the highest calorie bird foods that we produce here at CJ's, and they are a phenomenal success with garden birds. Formulated from animal and vegetable fats and bound with peanut flour they have proved an irresistible bird food for our garden bird species.
These bird peanut cakes can be fed either from a hanging peanut cake feeder, a fixed wall peanut cake feeder, or chopped up on a bird table. You can also be chop the peanut cakes into small pieces (1cm cubes) and scattered around the edge of your feeding area to give smaller and more timid species (such as Dunnocks, Wrens and Blackbirds) a chance to enjoy them too.
- CJ Wildlife Peanut Cake Tubes are supplied in a plastic sleeve and lid made from rPET (recycled PET plastics), this helps to keep them fresh!
- The black plastic inserts within the Peanut Cake are produced using PP (polypropylene) which is the safest plastic for consumables.
- Both can be recycled in most curb side recycling boxes. For information about your local councils recycling collections, click here.
Top Tip! Keep your peanut cakes in the fridge before you hang them out in the warmer month, during warmer weather the bird cakes can become squishy and hard to detach from their packaging. Popping them in the fridge for 30 minutes beforehand will help them slide straight out.
Available in a tasty 500ml size tube, if you're not sure coconut is your flavour, then take a look at our range of flavours here.
- Calories (per 100g)
- No Mess
- Pack Size
- Pet Warning