An English translation of the third edition of Aves de España, the most popular field guide to the identification of the birds of Spain, with more than 40,000 copies of previous editions sold. Recommended by SEO/Birdlife. Contains updated information on all bird species present in Spanish territories.
- Includes Peninsular Spain, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- Describes field identification characteristics, habitat, migratory status, distribution and conservation status of all regularly present species and common vagrants, and also contains an appendix with a summary of other occasional species.
- Completely revised texts and many new drawings.
- Updated taxonomy following the HBW and Birdlife International Illustrated Checklist of the Birds of the World.
- More than 300 maps detailing the areas of presence throughout the year.
- Around 1,000 colour illustrations showing the main details for the identification of the species in the field.
- 567 species, including 173 vagrants.
Book Finder Service
Can’t find the book you are looking for? Why not use our unique book finder service. Simply tell us the name of the book you are looking for, or the subject matter you are interested in, and we shall contact our network of publishers to find what you are looking for. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form to submit your request.
|Author||Eduardo de Juana, Juan M Varela Simo|
|Illustrations||Colour Illustrations, Distribution Maps|