SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, offering Sales & Customer Services to our CJ Wildlife customers. The role requires a conscientious individual who works well on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Delivering first-class customer service
• Dealing with enquires through various channels, to include; telephone, email & face-to-face and via live webchat
• Responding to written enquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
• Be an enthusiastic advocate for CJ products and brand, using your product knowledge to build relationships that enhance customer loyalty and increase sales
• Tracking customers parcels, escalating cases where required
• Keeping customers informed and up to date as to the status of their order, offering alternatives to out of stock items
• Confidently up and cross-selling
• Monitoring and responding to online reviews and service feedback
• Accurately recording customer data in accordance with legal requirements under the Data Protection Act
• Monitoring Live Webchat
• Marketing Support (when required)
• Administration support for various managers (when required)
• Supporting the Head of Customer Service with any other duties, as required in the context of the role
The successful candidate must be:
• Comfortable having direct customer contact, outgoing, confident and has the ability to engage with customers
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a ''can do'' approach
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills
• A natural listener and problem solver who is both empathetic yet persuasive
• A self-starter and disciplined lone worker yet able to work well as part of a team
• IT literate in a range of Microsoft applications and be able to learn and operate bespoke web applications
• Good time management skills and proficient at multitasking
• Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff discounts
• Attractive country side location with ample parking
• Childcare voucher scheme where you can save tax and National Insurance by paying for your childcare by the childcare plus scheme, and an excellent maternity / paternity leave policy
The role is full time (8.45-5 Monday to Friday), based in Upton Magna, near Shrewsbury and reports to the Head of Customer Services.
The role is available immediately.
To apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date Friday 9th March 2018.