In 1999 we launched Hi-Energy No Mess – the first specialist no-mess bird food mix in the UK. As garden bird feeding became more popular, our customers were looking for a high quality, nutritious mix but without the waste and mess. Our ornithologists and product development team took up this challenge and endeavoured to find a new way to give our customers, and their birds, exactly what they wanted. As a result of this research, we created ‘Hi-Energy No Mess’ and developed new ways to de-husk seeds commonly fed to garden birds, minimising waste, preventing growth, and in turn helping the birds – who can now save precious time and energy de-husking their food, because we do it for them!
Husk-free seeds are now common place in the UK, as is the supply of ‘no-mess’ and ‘no-grow’ foods, but we are very proud that our ‘Hi-Energy No Mess’ is the original no-mess food, that it contains no cheap fillers such as wheat and that it is still as popular today as it was when it was first launched:
• Customer (and staff) favourite – for over 14 years, this has been our bestselling and most popular food
• Premium quality ingredients – ensuring every bag is the best, safest food available for your birds
• No mess – all ingredients have been de-husked, so there will be no-mess and no weeds.
• No waste – we have only included seeds which we know are loved by birds - no cheap fillers means no leftovers in your garden
• Wide appeal – our unique recipe will appeal to the vast majority of garden bird species
• Versatile mix – suitable for feeders, tables and ground feeding
Give it a try – we guarantee you and your garden birds will not be disappointed.
|Key Ingredients||Peanuts, Sunflower Hearts|
|Suitable for||Tube Feeders, Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding|
|Calories (per 100g)||550|
|Composition||Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Sunflower Hearts, Kibbled Peanuts, Yellow Millet, Kibbled Maize and Pinhead Oatmeal|
|Suitable Bird Type||Blue Tit, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Crested Tit, Marsh Tit, Goldfinch, Robin, Starling, Redstart|