Yarrow Paprika - 8 pack
- Buy 2 or more for £21.49 each and save 7%
- Buy 3 or more for £19.99 each and save 13%
Yarrow blooms with orange-red to red screen-shaped flowers between June and September. It prefers a sunny spot planted in nutrient-rich soil with good drainage and can thrive in dry conditions.
The beautiful flower formation can be maintained by dividing the main plant every 3 years.
- Scientific Name
- Achillea millefolium ‘Paprika’
- Plant Colour
- Growing Conditions
- Partial Shade, Sunlight
- Grows to
- 40 - 60 cm
- Pot Sizes
- Soil Type
- Well Drained, Light, Sandy, Clay, Heavy, Moist, Chalky, Alkaline, Acidic
- Flowering Months
- Jun., Jul., Aug.
- Planting Months
- Jun, Jul, Aug
- Suitable Wildlife
- Bee, Birds, Butterfly, Insect