We are looking for a Procurement Co-ordinator to join us at our head office location. It is an interesting and varied role within our procurement team.
- Managing suppliers, procuring all products and services and ensuring on time quality deliveries
- Purchasing all products and services to the required quality and price and ensuring these are delivered to the specified place, in the specified form and quality at the specified time and dealing with deliveries that fail to meet specification.
- To ensure that all orders are delivered in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- To monitor and manage stock levels and back orders. Different coordinators deal with certain product and service type and particular suppliers.
- Manage supplier and product quality control and assist with goods inwards
- Strong organisational skills & the ability to prioritise workload
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to work under pressure and within set timescales
- The ability to negotiate prices
- The ability to liaise with UK & Foreign suppliers, and also Internal Forecasters
- Salary depending on experience
- Company pension plan
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays rising to 35 days after two years
- On-site parking
- Other benefits
If this position is of interest to you please email your CV and contact details to Liz.email@example.com
Closing Date: 28th September 2017