In the last 30 years, CJ WildBird Foods Ltd has become a world leader in the research, design, development and supply of wild bird food and feeding products. The company was founded in 1987 and has enjoyed rapid growth and huge success employing over 150 staff at the company’s head office near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, and at its branches in Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and contribute towards the overall business objectives working closely with other internal teams.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Main duties to include despatching B2B and B2C orders,
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch in an efficient and timely manner, ensuring paperwork is dealt with correctly,
- Working in all areas of production where required, to include; - Mail Order, Despatch, large bagging line, small bagging line, mixing, bulk uploading, tidying and cleaning.
- A self-starter and disciplined lone worker yet able to work well as part of a team,
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills,
- Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise,
- Flexible and hardworking approach,
- Able to manage multiple tasks,
- Computer literature,
- Flexible approach to work and working hours,
- Ability to work in a physical role, with lifting of weight to 20kgs.
- A forklift licence would be beneficial but not essential as training can be provided.
- Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays),
- Pension Scheme,
- Generous staff discounts,
- Attractive country side location with ample parking,
- Upton Magna, near Shrewsbury.
Hours and Salary:
- Salary negotiable dependent on qualifications and experience,
- The role is full time approx. 41 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am – 3.30pm).
If this position is of interest to you, please email your CV and contact details to email@example.com
For more information on our company please visit www.birdfood.co.uk/aboutus