The Mammal Society
The Mammal Society is an active network of people who study and record British mammals. Many of their members enjoy the outdoors by carrying out surveys with local mammal conservation groups up and down the country.
The Mammal Society uses the information their members collect to better understand our amazing native wildlife and to advise on effective conservation strategies.
The Mammal Society aims to:
- Deliver training to those in the field who can enhance their skills
- Promote mammal conservation and research through local mammal groups
- Highlight volunteering opportunities
- Support scientifically robust conservation decisions
- Act as a networking and knowledge sharing portal at events, in journals and through its Mammal News magazine.
CJ Wildlife is proud to be an official partner of The Mammal Society and confident that our mutual passion and knowledge will allow us to provide useful and relevant resources and products to benefit The Mammal Society and its members.